- 【2K Ultra HD Body Camera】BOBLOV A27 2K Camcorder with advanced 2K resolution and video and image processing. Save every moment that should be clear and perform better than ordinary 1080P. Record a smooth 2K video with richer details than before.
- 【180° Rotating Lens】This A27 equipped with a 180-degree rotation lens, provides multi-angle recording. Share Life From Your Perspective. Using the clip on the back of the A27, the camera can be fixed on a backpack or in a pocket. Suitable for a variety of scenarios: pet filming, outdoor sports, meetings, lectures, hiking, evidence collection, and police body cameras.
- 【WiFi Function Supported Body Camera】Our A27 could view your camera in real-time from smartphone devices. Can see what's happening on the way with a single camera, making the journey just a bit easier. NOTE: Connect A27 to Mobile Phone to View within 10M. Please search for the "Viidure" app on your app store to use.
- 【Police Camcorder with White Lights】This A27 built-in white lights, can be used in dim environments. Ensuring that you can see clear details during the day and night, never miss the important moment to capture crucial information.
- 【What will you get in the box?】Package includes A27 Body Camera*1, 2.Bike Mount*1, USB Cable*1, User Manual*1. BOBLOV provides a two-year warranty for high-value products, with no worry for after-sale.
A27 2K Ultra HD Body Camera
· A27 has a resolution of 2K/1440P, helping you capture every moment that should be clearer during law enforcement.
·With a 180° Rotating Lens, it provides shooting from more angles. It can be clipped on a backpack, put in a pocket, or mounted on a bicycle, suitable for various scenes.
· Equipped with the white light to help you capture clear video evidence even in dim environments.
· Built-in 1600 mAh rechargeable battery, recording time of up to 11 hours, so you do not have to worry about the device suddenly running out of power and shutting down.
BOBLOV A27 Body Camera Size
A27 Packing List
A27 Body Camera
More Application with BOBLOV
Walking the Dog